Romega Digital seeks a qualified candidate for a full-time web designer in our growing company.
Romega Digital helps companies across the country find the developers they need to grow their business. We partner with them to create and manage custom software, websites and marketing strategies, and digital signage solutions.
This unique position is a hybrid graphics and web designer role. Your skills as a strong designer with relevant marketing experience will contribute to our business growth and as a valued Romega Digital team member.
While we prefer the position to be located in-office, remote working will be considered for the ideal candidate.
For this position, we are looking for someone with:
- One-year professional web design work experience
- Fluency in Adobe XD, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiarity with responsive design concepts on both desktop and mobile
- Ability to design with accessibility in mind
- Experience preparing files for print
- Ability to create vector graphics
- Consistent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A great collaborator – good track record of interfacing and communicating with both coworkers and clients (we use Slack for electronic communication)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to receive and act on feedback
- Strong work ethic/ability to manage your own time and project
- A desire to grow your skill set
- Designing concepts for the web that are usable, beautiful, and marketable
- Working directly with our marketing team to communicate written content in the most effective manner
- Designing print materials like brochures, signs, flyers, and other graphics
- Working closely with developers during build processes
- Creating organized source files to share with the development team
- Exporting graphics and designs to be print ready
- Communicating with clients about design and follow through on feedback
All qualified applicants, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Include “Web Designer” in your subject line.