Social Marketing Manager
Full Time | Remote or Rome, GA
We’re looking for an experienced social marketing manager who’s passionate about the work they love. The ideal candidate is someone who is looking for more autonomy and is interested in working with a smaller company where they can have a greater impact. This individual’s primary responsibility is to support and inspire our existing creative team.
Romega Digital started offering marketing services to our website clients 3 years ago. Since then, it’s grown into a large portion of our business. Now, we’re running into issues of both skill set and scale. We have wonderful content creators, copywriters, and hard working professionals that are making our social marketing efforts work – but the whole team wants to level up. We need to bring someone on full-time that can clean up our processes, challenge our strategy, and oversee the future growth of our marketing services.
As the CEO, I am looking for someone that has a few years experience doing this work so they know how to solve the challenges we’re facing. This job immediately offers the opportunity to manage creatives who will be responsible for the delivery of your strategy and vision. This position will report directly to me as we continue to make an incredible impact together.
- Develop and manage clients’ social marketing strategy
- Define important marketing KPIs
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and engaging
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Interact and engage with users and potential customers on clients’ social media
- Measure success of social marketing efforts
- Keep abreast of the latest social marketing best strategies, practices and technologies
- Complete tasks on time, on budget and without sacrificing quality
Job Requirements & Skills
- 2-3 years of experience
- Knowledge of social marketing best practices for different platforms
- Understanding of social marketing KPIs
- Multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organization and time management skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Measurements of Success
- Social media KPIs are hit each quarter
- Tasks are completed on time, on budget and without sacrificing quality
- Task planning and strategy development are weeks or months ahead of execution
- Social content provided to creative team with ample time for completion
- Acceptable Client satisfaction scores
- Based on experience, we are looking to pay between $39,000-$43,000
- Benefits: 10 days PTO, 10 company holidays
How to Apply
Send your resume, relevant examples of your work, and contact information to Braden Keith.