Romega Digital seeks a qualified candidate for a full-time junior WordPress developer in our growing company.
Romega Digital helps companies across the country find the developers they need to grow their business. We partner with them to create and manage custom software, websites and marketing strategies, and digital signage solutions.
For this position, we are looking for someone with:
- Experience with WordPress
- An understanding of aesthetics (arrangement of elements, color and font choices, etc.)
- Experience with responsive and adaptive web design
- An understanding of the web development process, including design, development, and deployment
- Basic understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Google products (Gmail, Docs, Analytics, AdWords)
- Familiarity with DNS Technology
- Familiarity with revision control/git
As well as:
- Very strong communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to receive and act on constructive criticism
- Strong work ethic
- A desire to grow your skillset
- Understanding what the client asks for and the ability to know how to help
- Translating designs into responsive WordPress themes
- Implementing functionality through custom post types, custom fields, or plugins as appropriate
- Testing and debugging designs across various browsers and devices
Some training is available to the right candidate.
All qualified applicants, please email your resume and some examples of your WordPress work to email@example.com. Include “Junior WordPress Developer” in your subject line.